Hi there! Welcome to Mud Run Maniac...your number one source for mud run training and tips! My name is Paul…I’m a GORUCK Challenge alum, 3X Tough Mudder, World’s Toughest Mudder participant and set to run several more mud runs throughout 2012. I created this site as a place where mud run enthusiasts can get:
- the best advice on mud run training
- tips on events and obstacles
- info on mud run gear
- and continue to build a community around mud running
The mud run movement is on the rise and I’ve made it my responsibility to keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest mud running topics. I’m also committed to participating in as many mud runs as possible and providing you with in-depth reviews. I would also love to meet you and hear your thoughts and reviews of mud runs and highly encourage your comments, feedback and interaction throughout the site.
Want more? How about an awesome free newsletter!
If you are interested in keeping up with what’s happening here, please sign up for my free newsletter! By signing up you’ll receive:
- an original Maniac Monday Workout (each Monday) guaranteed to get you ready for your next mud run event
- a GORUCK Challenge Workout of the Week (GRC-WOW) each Wednesday
- a mud run training Tip of the Week (TOTW) every Friday – I try to keep these as short and sweet as possible
- awesome Mud Run Grub…and…
- the occasional random article or blurb – sometimes I just really need to tell you something – on something mud-run related (check out some of my posts here) – could be about an obstacle, health, nutrition, tech, gear…the possibilities are endless!
- first dibs on mud run reviews, deals, discounts on gear, promotions, etc.
- Got something to share on mud running? Let me know..
- Want me to research a topic or review a mud run or gear? Send it my way…
- Want to change up your email schedule? I can work with you…
Not ready to sign up just yet – no problem!
You make this all happen!
Thanks for visiting and being a valuable part of the mud running movement!
Your humble mud run maniac,