GRC WOW: SOPHIE
This workout is for time**, which starts when you begin your first 1/4-mile sprint.
** To complete “for time”, you will need to set a goal (time or reps) for your mountain climbers instead of going “to failure” as indicated below.
- 2000 Meters Rowing or 1 Mile Run
Complete 4 rotations of:
- 1/4-Mile Sprint
- 20 Burpee to Chin-Up
- 100-Meter Heavy Bag Carry (simulated buddy carry)
- 15 Power Clean-to-Military Press (Here’s a a pretty good demo.)
- 20 Box Jumps
- Mountain Climbers to failure (simulated bear crawling)
- Take a short rest period, then repeat x4.
- Complete warm-up in beginning only.
- Rest period between rotations is dependent on fitness level.
- Adjust box jump heights to your fitness level.
- Adjust weights used to your strength level.
GORUCK Challenge Cadre Lou has been in the army since George Washington was a private. He’s been on sensitive operations around the globe since Jason (GORUCK Challenge Founder) was still riding his big wheel. He lives in North Carolina and loves watching his kids play sports.
Share this workout!
Do the mud run maniacs a solid by hitting one of those share buttons above to tell your friends about this week’s GRC WOW! Thanks!
← In case you missed it, check out last week’s GRC WOW: Zombie 36 by Cadre Dan