I’m not a certified trainer by any means, so do the best that you can do and have fun with this sh*t. If you like this basic one and want more I’ll post one a step above next time
Warm-up as needed, then:
- 1/4 mile sprint outdoors (or on a treadmill if needed)
- 50 push-ups, then tire flips with 350-lb tire x5, then 50 pushups, then flip tire x5 back to start point
- Chin-up station: 20 reps burpee to chin-up without kipping
- Clean-and-press 110-lbs to front military press to rear squat and rear military press (Totals=10 squats, =20 military presses)
- 20 box jumps at 80% of max height
- 100 flutter kicks
Take a short rest and drink water. Complete a minimum of 3 rounds.
- I don’t watch my time because with CrossFit you should always be pushing the envelope. I also prefer proper form over being sloppy.
- Use whatever weight and reps that fit your level of fitness and continue to build yourself up and crush beer cans with your ass cheeks!
Enjoy and keep me posted!
GORUCK Challenge Cadre Lou has been in the army since George Washington was a private. He’s been on sensitive operations around the globe since Jason (GORUCK Challenge Founder) was still riding his big wheel. He lives in North Carolina and loves watching his kids play sports.
Share this workout!
Do Cadre Lou a solid by hitting one of those share buttons above to tell your friends about this week’s GRC-WOW! Thanks!