No time to waste. Time to haste.
Throughout the week, I’ll typically workout during my hour lunch break. Some days, however, I’m sure to have more or less time than others. If you’re short on time, but want to hit most of your major muscle groups and get a killer cardio workout, then check this out.
The 10-50 Quickie
This is as basic as it gets. Just perform the following circuit in as much time as you have available. Keep track of how many times you get through the full circuit (all reps) and try to better yourself each time you perform this workout.
- 10 Push-ups
- 50 Bodyweight Squats
- 10 Pull-ups
- 50 Seconds Abdominal Plank
- If you feel weak on the push-ups or pull-ups, reduce your reps by 5, but increase the squats by 25 and the plank by 25 seconds.
- If push-ups are too lame for you, why not try 10 burpees instead?
- Mix things up by switching your push-up style with each circuit: wide, narrow, incline, decline, on a medicine ball, on a kettle bell…
- You can also mix up your pull-ups with each circuit: wide grip, narrow grip, using Fat Gripz, palms facing in, with a towel…
Like/dislike this workout? How well did you do?
Hit one of those share buttons above and post your results here! Thanks.